Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Questionnaire Email

Hi

My names Emma Georgiou and I am currently at Stockport College, Manchester completing my final year for my graphic design degree.I came across an interesting article on the DandAD website called Everyone starts somewhere. This is a collection of old work produced by big names in the Graphic Design industry including degree work.

This Article made me question how much does old work help later on in your career and does everybody keep and refer to this.

1- Would you recommend Students keeping a record of all previous work they have produced?


2-Have you ever personally refereed back to previous work when finding it hard to come up with ideas?


3-Would you find idea generation more effective referring back to your old work or books and other sources?


4- And finally, How important is it to record all your work and ideas into a journal or blog?


Thank you for taking your time to read my questions and I would be very grateful for some feedback.
You can find the collection of work Everyone starts somewhere at: http://www.dandad.org/everyone_starts_exhibition/

Many thanks

Emma Georgiou




This was sent out to a number of agencies in Manchester, London and America

No comments: